E-Giving allows the capability of making financial contributions electronically. You will be able to give in several areas:
- General Offerings
- Pastoral Love Offerings
E-Giving enables you to:
- Establish and maintain a secure and unique personal user name and password for either one time or regularly scheduled giving.
- Make credit or debit card secured transactions
- Make secured Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT) from your checking or savings account.
- View your secured transactions and their status
- Choose any day(s) of the month for your regular giving to be transferred.
- View and edit your profile
- Tithes and Offerings are Tax Deductible
Pastoral Love Offering:
- Regular giving to the Senior Pastor is encouraged.
- At NSBC, the Senior Pastor’s salary is based solely on Love Offerings
- PLEASE NOTE: When selecting Give Online, you must initially create a brand new user id and password for the Pastoral Love Offering. Payments will be made to MVKM, LLC (Michael V. Kelsey Ministries)
- Your Pastoral Love Offerings are not tax-deductible
- Signing on to your New Samaritan e-giving account via the Give Online will also enable you to give offerings directly to the Scholarship Ministry, the Missionary Ministry and for other special events / Annual Days where offerings are requested.
- Event Registration and Ticket Purchase
- In addition, some NSBC events and activities will include an e-payment option. Where indicated, click on the event graphic for transfer to the Give Online page. Ticket purchase/Registration Fees for that particular event will be listed as one of your giving options.
Compassion, Conviction, and Connection